Forums » Ask Questions Here

Cabinet Question/Information

  • January 7, 2016 10:41 AM PST

    Hi Brian, It's called a Sellers Cabinet because so many of these were made by the Sellers Company of Elwood, Indiana. For that reason they're also sometimes called Hoosiers. Most date to the 1920's and '30's. I wouldn't be too concerned about cleaning this one up--it definitely could benefit from some tlc, and value to a great extent does depend on condition. Check to see if you can find a label--the one's made by Sellers are normally marked. It's really a nice heirloom. Gary